G4S is the world's leading international security solutions group.
In the United States, we leverage our global experience to provide
our clients with the best security solutions in the industry.
From risk assessment to design and delivery, we work in partnership with governments, small businesses and large organizations to provide integrated solutions to today's security challenges.
Our heritage goes back over a century and, with over 595,000 employees, we are the second largest private employer in the world.
In the United States, our security solutions take many forms including:
- Protecting people and property, including some of the nation's most important buildings.
- Advising on building plans and providing crowd control and ensuring transit fares are paid.
- Providing full-service electronic monitoring, community supervision as well as detention and residential treatment programs.
- Furnishing companies with smart risk management, corporate compliance and fraud abatement solutions.
- Supplying remote video monitoring support and data center services alongside cutting-edge security systems and technology.
- Meeting the needs of the nation's nuclear facilities by providing highly trained professionals and regulated security services to the nuclear industry.
- Providing secure detention and escort for people who are not lawfully entitled to remain in the country.
- Delivering highly specialized security personnel and arming them with the best security tools and technology in the industry.
In more ways than you might realize, G4S is securing your world.
To see the full scope of our services and the industries we serve, click here